Account Executive - Outdoor Industry (Hunting/Shooting Sports)
We’re looking for an experienced digital marketing pro to lead client accounts in the outdoor industry.
- Work with clients and internal agency team members to develop marketing strategies for our diverse book of outdoor clients
- Meet client goals and expectations while ensuring internal teams are prepared to execute accordingly
- Meet with clients and internal team members in person and/or via video conferencing
- Lead digital marketing strategy calls with clients
- Write strategy and creative briefs for client projects
- Lead an internal team to formulate and execute marketing and advertising plans
- Formulate goal-oriented budgets to generate healthy ROI for clients
- Create and present effective pitches and presentations for existing and prospective clients
- Day-to-day administration duties including time sheets, budget tracking, and invoicing
- A proven leader: 1) In thought, you prove yourself as an expert internally at the agency and externally with our clients. 2) By action, you demonstrate expertise through successful projects and initiatives that achieve goals for clients. 3) By example, no one outworks you or cares more than you do.
- Digital marketing expert that knows what it takes to generate leads and sales for direct-to-consumer businesses.
- Authentic and proven track record of engagement in the outdoors, hunting and shooting sports
- Builds trust through demonstrating know how and ability to get results
- Excellent communication skills via email, video, calls and DMs
- Excellent and engaging presentation skills reflecting both product and industry knowledge
- Can handle the demands of multiple projects for multiple clients happening simultaneously
- Problem solver
- At least 7 years of proven digital marketing experience
- Experience managing marketing budgets and responsible for decision making to optimize ROI
- Experience in leadership, managing various marketing functions and teams
- Agency experience is preferred
- Ideal candidate has plenty of experience with custom website projects, SEO, website analytics, social media, digital advertising, and CRM and email tools
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713