- Map out comprehensive marketing plans. Drive strategies that are proven by testing and metrics.
- Implement content marketing strategies to align with business goals.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Implement and follow project timelines and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Set specific objectives and report on key metrics and ROI that clearly ties back to relevant goals and objectives.
- Suggest and implement new features and content types that support goals and objectives and lead to increased brand engagement for the client.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in content marketing and digital media.
- Orchestrating digital content strategies across all online platforms.
- Write and create high-quality blogs, email marketing messages, social media posts, presentation content, reports, and web copy.
- Ability to adopt brand voice and develop content within brand guidelines and style.
- Write clean, creative, and well-polished copy.
- Know which platform different kinds of content are best suited to.
- Implementing SEO best practices.
- Implementing social media best practices.
- Collaborate with client teams, including marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including project managers, social strategists, designers, developers, videographers, and analytics experts.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing, SEO and social advertising campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (Best Practices) for measuring the impact of social media campaigns.
- Driving traffic and engagement that translates to sales and brand awareness.
- Measuring the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns.
Requirements or Related Experience
- 2-3 years of experience as a Content Strategist
- Possess a solid ability to develop strategic content plans that support client’s goals.
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills.
- Ability to adapt to various brand voices.
- Understanding of social media platforms, their respective participants and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Experience with social media management and listening tools.
- Ability to deliver creative content on your own and/or with internal/external team members (text, image and video).
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of social channels and advertising best practices.
- Familiarity with web design and development.
- Analytical and time management skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field.
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713