Digital Program Manager - Outdoors
If you are…
- Intrigued by digital marketing
- Constantly wanting to understand how things work
- Energized at the thought of building new relationships with clients and strengthening those that already exist
- Great at organizing information and communicating with others
… then keep reading.
A digital program manager position (DPM) at Gray Loon plays a key role in the development of strategies, planning integrated online marketing projects, and analyzing ongoing measurement statistics. The DPM works closely with both the production team and the client to promote a positive, successful workflow and project completion. The DPM is the tracker of deadlines and budgets, the champion of communication, and the organizer of all details. A person geared to be a PM can handle the pressure when deadlines loom, and a DPM loves the challenge of problem-solving on the fly.
The DPM is the key to effective cross-functional teamwork with copywriters, creative designers, and developers. The DPM promotes teamwork and collaboration to achieve short-term and long-term initiatives that meet and exceed client expectations.
A DPM will advise, manage, and coordinate production of digital projects including campaigns, email marketing, social media, websites, etc. The DPM will work with account executives, the client, and the internal production team to define project objectives and metrics to be tracked to determine success.
The DPM will develop and maintain detailed project plans and tracking, including inter-dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets. It is the responsibility of the DPM to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of work from internal team members and external agencies and vendors.
And most essentially the DPM is a champion for well-organized, well-processed communication to the client and to internal team members.
- Lead all project-related meetings, keeping internal stakeholders and team members updated on project status and accountable for deliverables
- Serve as direct client contact and internal contact on assigned projects; maintain ongoing contact with clients to manage the receipt of information and dissemination of information to team members
- Manage project queries internally and with the client
- Present work to clients for approval, and manage revisions, approvals, and final project deliveries
- Track project milestones and deliverables, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Provide concise and timely status reporting as required
- Recognize project problems, assist team members in resolving project problems, work with clients to resolve project-related queries and issues as needed, and facilitate decision making
- Bachelor degree in marketing or communications, or equivalent web or interactive coursework or certifications
- 3+ years experience in general digital project management is desired
- Proven track record of successfully managing a wide variety of digital projects, including concurrent management of maintenance/updates and new projects
- Extremely proactive, with a results-driven, hands-on approach
- Ability to effectively engage and motivate team members
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into business terms
- Ability to operate at both conceptual and detailed levels
- Solid working knowledge of and/or expertise with inbound marketing
- Sound understanding of and/or expertise with website management
- Well-versed in email development and email development and deployment processes and reporting
- Proficient in web content management, optimization, and content publishing
- Experience analyzing online metrics, reporting, creating and making presentations, and providing ongoing recommendations
- Preferred experience with Google Analytics and Hubspot
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713