Hunting Industry Social Media Internship
We’re looking for a talented and hardworking social media intern.
This is a job for a detail-oriented guy or gal who can communicate effectively with customers to keep engagement flowing across multiple social platforms like a well-oiled machine.
And since we need you to walk and talk like the people you’ll be communicating with, you must share their passions. Yes, that means some days your office may be a tree stand or duck blind.
Critical skills include:
- Deep and authentic hunting and outdoor experience
- Daily social media user on multiple platforms
- Superb professional writing skills
- Superb organizational and project management skills to support the day-to-day task of managing multiple social media accounts with engagement flowing in from multiple sources
- Superb communications and writing skills to support community management and daily interactions on social with consumers
Day-to-day social media management for one of the most recognizable brands in the hunting industry - this includes:
- Community management by interacting with followers
- Customer service through helpful direct message resolutions
- Commenting on tagged photos
- Engaging with brand partners
- Social media management experience (personal or professional)
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713