Hunting Industry Social Media Specialist
We’re looking for a talented social media specialist to help deliver results for one of the most recognizable brands in the outdoor industry. By results, we mean tangible metrics and measurable boosts in brand awareness and sales.
We’re looking for a talented social media specialist to help deliver results for one of the most recognizable brands in the outdoor industry. By results, we mean tangible metrics and measurable boosts in brand awareness that lead to sales.
This is a job for a detail-oriented guy or gal who can sync with content creators to keep content flowing across multiple social platforms like a well-oiled machine.
And since we need you to walk and talk like the people you’ll be communicating with, you must share their passions. Yes, that means some days your office may be a tree stand or duck blind.
Critical skills include:
- Deep and authentic hunting and outdoor experience
- Daily social media user on multiple platforms
- Deep understanding of the nuances of established and emerging social platforms and tools and how to leverage them in diverse scenarios
- Deep understanding of social metrics, data and the how to determine ROI
- Superb organizational and project management skills to support the day-to-day task of managing multiple social media accounts with content flowing in from multiple sources
- Superb communications and writing skills to support community management and daily interactions on social with consumers
- Understanding of the business calendar and how new product launches, sales cycles and sales seasons dictate social content and strategy
- The ability to listen - our clients have a variety of challenges, business goals and KPIs and it’s our job to navigate those and win
Bonus skills include:
- Content production experience
- Photo and Video editing
- Day-to-day social media management for one of the most recognizable brands in the hunting industry - this includes:
- Daily posting on multiple platforms
- Community management by interacting with followers
- Customer service through helpful direct message resolutions
- Content file management with incoming photo and video from dozens of sources
- Tracking metrics, data and analytics to report to client and demonstrate ROI
- Occasional overnight and weekend travel to events and trade shows
- Social media management experience
- A bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, journalism, marketing, digital marketing or a related field. Or be prepared to show us why none of that matters and you’re our guy or girl.
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713