Website-Development Project Manager (Outdoor Industry)
A website-development project manager (PM) will advise, manage, and coordinate digital projects including websites, ecommerce, and email marketing. The PM will work with account executives, the client, and the internal production team to define project objectives and metrics to be tracked to determine success.
The PM will develop and maintain detailed project plans and tracking, including inter-dependencies, milestones, timelines, and budgets. It is the responsibility of the PM to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery of work from internal team members and external agencies and vendors.
And most essentially the PM is a champion for well-organized, well-processed communication to the client and to internal team members.
- Lead all project-related meetings, keeping internal stakeholders and team members updated on project status and accountable for deliverables
- Serve as direct client contact and internal contact on assigned projects; maintain ongoing contact with clients to manage the receipt of information and dissemination of information to team members
- Manage project queries internally and with the client
- Present work to clients for approval, and manage revisions, approvals, and final project deliveries
- Oversee the project budget and recognize changes in project scope
- Track project milestones and deliverables, and ensure that deadlines are met
- Provide concise and timely status reporting as required
- Recognize project problems, assist team members in resolving project problems, work with clients to resolve project-related queries and issues as needed, and facilitate decision making
- 3+ years experience in web project management (website builds, ecommerce, email marketing, digital advertising)
- Proven track record of successfully managing a wide variety of web projects, including concurrent management of maintenance/updates and new projects
- Extremely proactive, with a results-driven, hands-on approach
- Ability to effectively engage and motivate team members
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into business terms
- Ability to operate at both conceptual and detailed levels
- Solid working knowledge of and/or expertise with inbound marketing and SEO
- Sound understanding of and/or expertise with UX/UE
- Well-versed in web production and web development processes and activities
- Proficient in web content management, optimization, and content publishing (Drupal, Wordpress, etc.)
- Experience analyzing online metrics, reporting, creating and making presentations, and providing ongoing recommendations (leveraging Google Analytics and other reporting tools)
- Experience with ecommerce SaaS platforms, such as Shopify and Bigcommerce
- Preferred experience with Mac OS and Google Drive
To submit your resume for this position, email: [email protected]
To learn more about Gray Loon Marketing Group, visit www.grayloon.com.
How to Apply
Apply for a position at Gray Loon by sending us your resume and cover letter using any of the methods listed here. No phone calls, please.
Apply Via Email
Apply Via Snail Mail
Gray Loon Marketing Group
300 SE Riverside, Suite 200
Evansville, IN 47713